Dymax Woodchip Dozer Blades move massive amounts of woodchips. Ideal for pushing woodchips at pulp and paper mills, they also work well for wood fuel power stations.
Featuring large wings and high capacities, woodchip blades maximize each dozing pass and provide high efficiency rates. Available wih optional operator visibility screen, or with solid moldboard group.
Dymax Woodchip Dozer Blades are available for Caterpillar, Komatsu, John Deere and Liebherr Crawler Dozer and Track Type Tractors, as well as certain model wheel dozers.
Building quality dozer blades is in our DNA - the Balderson family has been building dozer blades for more than 70 years.
||Blade - Wood Chip - 20.00 cubic yard x 14 feet wide - Track Dozer - Class 10
||Blade - Wood Chip - 27.00 cubic yard x 16 feet wide - Track Dozer - Class 20
||Blade - Wood Chip - 38.00 cubic yard x 18 feet wide - Track Dozer - Class 30
||Blade - Wood Chip - 65.00 cubic yard x 19 feet wide - Track Dozer - Class 40
||Blade - Wood Chip - 95.00 cubic yard x 22 feet wide - Track Dozer - Class 50
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- 2 year - 5,000 hour warranty.
- 30° wing angle.
- Includes replaceable OEM brand cutting edges and other specialty edges, available upon request.
- Fits factory outside mount push arms, or can be paired with a set of Dymax push arms on some machine brands.
- Fitted with a screen assembly, or can be provided with a solid moldboard group (no screens).
- Custom configurations available.
No video is available at this time.