Dymax Semi-U Dozer Blades feature a combination of straight and u-blade characteristics, and are built tough to withstand all types of mining applications. The wings of the blade provide improved load retention and yield higher capacities compared to traditional straight dozer blades.
Semi u-blades are used in dozing operations such as road construction, as well as global mining operations, including iron ore mines, copper mines, gold mines and coal mines. Featuring a 25 degree wing angle that is fitted with end bits, the angled wing allows for improved capacities and material retention during the push.
Dymax Semi-U Blades can be armor plated with Hardox® and other high strength tensile steel liner packages and replaceable ground engaging wear parts, white iron wear bars and carbide protective liner systems. Like all Dymax Dozer Blades the Dymax Semi-U Blades are built upon a family heritage dating back to the 1940s.
Dymax Semi-U Blades are available for Caterpillar, Komatsu, John Deere, Liebherr Crawler Dozer and Track Type Tractors.
The Balderson Family has been building dozer blades for over 70 years, bringing you high quality with a name you can trust. It's in our DNA.
||Blade - Semi-U - 7.50 cubic yard x 11 feet wide - Track Dozer - Class 10
||Blade - Semi-U - 7.80 cubic yard x 12 feet wide - Track Dozer - Class 20
||Blade - Semi-U - 13.50 cubic yard x 14 feet wide - Track Dozer - Class 30
||Blade - Semi-U - 17.70 cubic yard x 14 feet wide - Track Dozer - Class 40
||Blade - Semi-U - 24.20 cubic yard x 16 feet wide - Track Dozer - Class 50
||Blade - Semi-U - 35.50 cubic yard x 19 feet wide - Track Dozer - Class 60
||Blade - Semi-U - 36.00 cubic yard x 20 feet wide - Track Dozer - Class 60
||Blade - Semi-U - 24.90 cubic yard x 20 feet wide - Wheel Dozer - Class 30
||Blade - Semi-U - 30.00 cubic yard x 21 feet wide - Wheel Dozer - Class 40
||Blade - Semi-U - 35.00 cubic yard x 21 feet wide - Wheel Dozer - Class 50
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- 2 year - 5,000 hour warranty.
- 25° wing angle.
- Includes replaceable OEM brand cutting edges and other specialty edges, available upon request.
- Fits factory outside mount push arms, or can be paired with a set of Dymax push arms on some machine brands.
- Available with RokGäard™ Wear Package for severe abrasion resistance and moderate to high impact environments.
- Available with Hardox® 400 and Hardox® 500 Wear Package for high impact, abrasive applications.
- Available with white iron wear blocks, side replacement shrouds and other types of wear protection.
- Available with optional rock guards installed on the top moldboard assembly.
No video is available at this time.