Dymax V-type Snow Plows have proven to be dependable snow removal tools for many years.
The cylindrical curve of the plow’s moldboard penetrates, lifts and ejects snow upward and outward, clearing roads quickly and efficiently.
|Overall Width (In.)
|Cutting Width (In.)
|Nose Height (In.)
|Wing Height (In.)
|"V" Angle (degrees)
- Dymax V-type Snow Plows have proven to be dependable snow removal tools for many years.
- The cylindrical curve of the plow’s moldboard penetrates, lifts and ejects snow upward and outward, clearing roads quickly and efficiently.
- Dymax V-type Snow Plows are manufactured of 3/16" steel, with a 3/8" crust-busting divider for tough applications and feature replaceable nosepiece and cutting edges.
- Dymax 10' V-type Plow features screw adjustable skid shoes standard, while the smaller 8’8” wide model features a pin-set adjustable skid shoe, with screw adjustable shoes optional.
- Dymax V-type Snow Plows are built using a rib and brace construction which provides structural integrity without unnecessary weight.
- Dymax V-type Snow Plows are equipped with attachment hooks to fit either the Dymax Light Duty Parallel Lift Group, the Dymax Heavy Duty Parallel Lift Group (Balderson® compatible) or the Dymax Scarifier Lift Group.
- (top) Rib and brace construction provides strength while leaving the plow lightweight for optimum application of machine power.
- (lower right) Three screw adjustable skid shoes are standard on the 10' cutting width plow and optional on the 8'8" model.
- (lower left) Pockets on V-plow accommodate the Dymax Scarifier Style Lift Group as well as the front mounted scarifier available on Deere motor graders.